Nerd Herd has moved
Nerd Herd has moved!
We're now located at http://nerdherd.blogsome.com. A basic archive of the old site content is available, comments are viewable but new ones are disabled.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

IT Education

Well here is my annual school IT report, with names changed, and I've highlighted all those little things that annoy me. Click here or the picture for the full size version. Anyone agree? Post a comment.
My IT report.  Names have been changed.
Also, click here to see a worksheet I had to do as a test in an IT lesson (and yes, they are asking me where the save button is) - wouldn't you agree (in the table at the bottom) that spreadsheets are NOT the best tool for presenting information? What about presentations? I wouldn't present information in a spreadsheet if I could do it in a presentation! That's what they're for! Wouldn't you agree? Comment!!! Arggh!!