Nerd Herd has moved
Nerd Herd has moved!
We're now located at http://nerdherd.blogsome.com. A basic archive of the old site content is available, comments are viewable but new ones are disabled.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Yet More Changes

I've done a little bit of minor maintenence across the website, mainly sorting out comments, as Blogger have upgraded them a lot. When you click Post A Comment, this now appears in a pop-up window, and you can be 'Anonymous', use your Blogger account or the new 'Other', where you just type in a name and your url.
There will be some more little changes around the site, but nothing too serious. The DVD is coming on fine, we did some more filming recently, and just 10 minutes ago the site read at the top, '23 Users Right Now'! I don't believe it! It's now dropped to 13 (update 20:18 - 9 Users Right Now), but I expect it's just somebody with lots of duplicate tabs/windows open as we never get that many visitors. Oh well. Feel free to test out the new comment system on this post!