Nerd Herd has moved
Nerd Herd has moved!
We're now located at http://nerdherd.blogsome.com. A basic archive of the old site content is available, comments are viewable but new ones are disabled.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I listen to Vibe 101!

No, don't panic, I don't listen to Vibe 101 (formerly Galaxy 101). And neither should anyone with half a brain. But the good point of Vibe 101 is that you can win big money from it with not too much trouble. People from the company walk the streets of Bath and Bristol, and ask people what radio station they listen to. If you reply 'I listen to Vibe 101' then you can win instant cash prizes worth about £50-£100. BUT, if you have 'I listen to Vibe 101' written on a piece of paper in your pocket, and are able to present it to the interviewer, your cash prize will be doubled. So don't be a fool, write 'I listen to Vibe 101' on a post-it note and keep it in your pocket at all times. And just keep waiting for one of the people to show up in your street.