Nerd Herd has moved
Nerd Herd has moved!
We're now located at http://nerdherd.blogsome.com. A basic archive of the old site content is available, comments are viewable but new ones are disabled.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

The Dullest Blog in the World

Our school has now begun the war against blogging by blocking Xanga and LiveJournal. A lot of the boarders (including Cynthia) at my school used Xanga - for many it was their lifeline - and thus were very distressed when we were presented with: "Surf Control - access denied". I, being the kind and caring person that I am, began a search for an alternative blog generator. Blogger was an obvious choice but it was a bit complicated for the others because it requires a knowledge of HTML. So I went to good old Google and did a search for 'Blog'. And as predicted, Blogger was the top result. But result number ten was this, undoubtedly the most boring blog in the world. Entries include:The dullest shoes in the world
My knee had a slight itch. I reached out my hand and scratched the knee in question. The itch was relieved and I was able to continue with my activities.

Do not feel compelled to give it a visit, as it is extremely boring. However, the comments are full of entertaining spam. And it shows the IP addresses of all the commenters!