Nerd Herd has moved
Nerd Herd has moved!
We're now located at http://nerdherd.blogsome.com. A basic archive of the old site content is available, comments are viewable but new ones are disabled.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Cats... Or Healthcare!?

I was feeling random and bored one day when I typed in cats.com. Now I'm a cat lover and I rather expected cute photos, but no, I got Misys Healthcare plc. This appears to be a software company who do software for banks and healthcare, so really boring stuff then. This is the intro:
'Welcome to Misys - a global software products and solutions company, serving customers in the international banking and securities, international healthcare, and UK retail financial services sectors. Misys employs over 6,000 people internationally, ensuring that our customers receive world-class service with a local touch.'

It also tells you their current share price. Strange isn't it how things are not always as they seem on the web.