Nerd Herd has moved
Nerd Herd has moved!
We're now located at http://nerdherd.blogsome.com. A basic archive of the old site content is available, comments are viewable but new ones are disabled.

Monday, December 20, 2004

The other members of the team and their profiles...

I was looking through the profiles of my fellow bloggers in an idle moment and I noticed some rather odd things. In meaningless' profile he says that he is interested in moaning and killing people. There are other items but they were the ones that caught my attention. Also when he was asked to say what he was like, this is what he said, "I'm really attractive, for a secondary school kid. I'm arrogant as well, but deep down inside I'm a really nice guy, honest."!!!!!! And now we move to squeak and his profile. According to this, two of his interests are: computers and enjoying himself. A nerd being interested in computers??? Nerd are generally interested in computers. And enjoying himself, that struck me as a bit dodgy, but I may be wrong.