Nerd Herd has moved
Nerd Herd has moved!
We're now located at http://nerdherd.blogsome.com. A basic archive of the old site content is available, comments are viewable but new ones are disabled.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

New Surrealist Design

Well, you may have worked out that I am a big of a fan of the Surrealist. Well I was on there and now they have a new design which is much better than the old one. Speaking of new designs, the nerd herd's new design will be on all the blogs in the new year but we are hoping to show it to the nation on a seperate site before then (Update: Click here to see the new design!). We were hoping to launch it on Friday but we had some problems with the text. We are trying as hard as we can to get the text how we want it instead of how the browser wants it. I will keep you posted on this.