
The joys of Christmas time! The food, the drink, the music (ARRGH!!!), the presents, the tree, 'fun with the family'. After three hours in the kitchen cooking enough bread sauce to feed four starving families, and poaching every cranberry grown in South-West England within the past six months, I didn't find Christmas food quite such a novelty any more. And the drink, my whole family is 'a little tipsy' (blind drunk) because I put too much port in the cranberry sauce, not to mention one or two (or three or four) glasses of champagne (I only had half a glass because I was cooking). The presents, my parents - the people who have know me for the longest - bought me a DANCE MAT. I am a nerd, for goodness' sake. Nerds don't DO dance mats. I got loads of clothes and hair clips and whatnot. I really wanted a laptop (sigh) and some books (about C++ and BASIC), but I've got to be thankful that I'll never run out of earrings again. Fun with the family? Ha. I've been on the phone to Flix all day! Happy Christmas to all of you.