Nerd Herd has moved
Nerd Herd has moved!
We're now located at http://nerdherd.blogsome.com. A basic archive of the old site content is available, comments are viewable but new ones are disabled.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Rathergood META names!

Hi,
Being a nerd I was looking at the HTML on rathergood and this is the META content. This tells certain search engines about what is on the site.

Seven seas and seven seal, Neptune world, nose code. I am the

future - and all who doubt it, go and ask Satan: Lucifer, de Devil, Phantom Pluto, Lex Luther,

the arch-criminal from Krypton (Phantom Zone Jail), where he escape in a pail of shit by drinking

acid and turning into mercury, in Oblivion. But I came and I saw and I conquer. I came to London,

England, Britian, and conquered. I capture Lex Luthor with my Teddy Bear, my hair, and my

Invisible Chair, and my 144,000 Mosquito Angels what sting with lightning, psssst.

Highty tighties, mighthy mighties; Jah is mightier. Jah is wicked,

wickeder than wicked. Jah is evil, eviler than the evils, 'cause it is HE, Jah, who creates the

good and evils, and it is HE, Jah, who creates the good and bad. Jah is cruel, crueler than

cruel. Jah is mean, meaner than mean. Jah meanie-meanie-tekel nick hell riches, nick hell

fortune, and nick hell fame; nick hell mo-neyum and cashum with opium, onion, garlics, scullion,

and thyme. A.D. vendetta, the Upsetter, ridding the alligator as the Grim Reaper: Killer of

theif-ers. Butcherer of traitors. Exterminator of vampires. Liquidators of robbers. And the

exterminator of the I.M.F. And the liquidator of the rich. And the presenter of the poor. For the

rich shall be poorer, and the poor shall be richer. It is a switch connection, comin from Buddha,

from Oblivion, where He sits in Infinity.