Nerd Herd has moved
Nerd Herd has moved!
We're now located at http://nerdherd.blogsome.com. A basic archive of the old site content is available, comments are viewable but new ones are disabled.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Abby joins the blog! (as a contributer)

Hello! I have been invited by flix to join the blog as a guinea pig ("contributer") to try and expand it. This doesn't mean that I am in the nerd herd - I am just supposed to start a society called 'Friends of the Nerd Herd' or something like that. Maybe I can just be press officer or something. Goodness knows I send enough emails round the school telling them to go on this site to win a free chocolate bar from the vending machine. Wasn't expecting it, but there you go. Nice surprise. I always check the blog regularly, normally about twice daily, most often at school went I am supposed to be doing something else. So I will try and post quite often. But I will try to make my future posts more interesting than this load of rubbish that I have just rattled off in my boredom.